Here is the latest information about the March for Jesus that is being held on Saturday in Springfield.
- EVENT: March For Jesus – Springfield, MA
- DATE: Saturday, March 30, 2013
- ARRIVE: 10:30 AM
- PARK: STCC, corner of State and Federal
- MEET: Holy Grounds Coffee House (455 State Street) to register
- GATHER: Assemble along both sides of State Street and on all four corners of State and Federal
- MARCH: We march for Jesus at 11:00 AM (this is the planned start of the March)
March For Jesus
Join us at State and Federal Streets at 10:30 AM
There is plenty of free parking for the March For Jesus available at STCC, corner of State and Federal.
After parking, come over to Holy Grounds Coffee House (455 State Street) to register and pick up your signs, balloons, buttons and bumper stickers. Enjoy free coffee and snacks (while they last).
Assemble along both sides of State Street and on all four corners of State and Federal. Official start time is 11 AM
The weather looks pretty good, cloudy and low 50s, but we’ll march Rain or Shine. Prepare accordingly.
We’ll march on down to City Hall, keeping to the sidewalks and obeying the traffic lights. At City Hall, all the people will assemble on the steps, while the Pastors line up on the plaza. After a few inspirational words by the organizers, the Pastors will take turns praying for the city. After a closing prayer, we will disperse.
~ David Ewen